Louis Erard Excellence Régulateur Malachite 42mm | LE99
Nature takes hold with the limited edition Excellence Régulateur geological releases. A trio of exquisite timepieces showcasing three different gemstones in an homage to the natural world. The first of which, the Louis Erard Excellence Régulateur Malachite evokes the essence of a fresh green woodland pasture brushed by German artist Gerhard Richter. Endowed with the ability to amplify positive energy, malachite is reminiscent of luxury watchmaking in the 1960s but takes on a decidedly contemporary feel here. The familiarity of a vintage piece, yet accessible, contemporary, light, natural. As if the silver and steel cladding were stripping the malachite of its somewhat dusty luxury connotations to reveal its lively, natural beauty.
A limited edition of 99 pieces.
Once again, Louis Erard is going off the beaten track by combining contemporary design and high-end watchmaking expertise in fine stone dials, geological time and mechanical precision, the visible signs of luxury and accessible fine watchmaking.
Hours, minutes, & seconds
~ 38 hours
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Openworked malachite
- Snailed opaline (matte silver dual counters)
- Glossy silver indexes
- Anthracite transfers in counters and white transfers on the malachite part
- Signature fir tree rhodium-plated hands
- "Basilico" green calf nubuck leather
- Functional catch spring bars enabling strap to be changed quickly
- 22/20 mm
- 80/115 mm
Shop the Lapis Lazuli and Aventurine versions here.
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.