|Dollar Amount Spent:||Under $150||$150 - $5,000||$5,000 and Up|
2nd Day Air
|Dollar Amount Spent:||Under $5,000||$5,000 and Up|
*Shipped 2nd Day Air
- Orders are shipped and insured from Oster Jewelers Tuesday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. No orders are processed on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Orders placed before 2:00pm (MST) are available for Next Day shipping. Please note Next Day orders placed Friday after 2:00pm (MST), Saturday or Monday will be processed Tuesday and should arrive the next business day. If you have questions regarding your online order and timing for Next Day shipping, call us at +1 303 572 1111 prior to placing your order.
- There is an additional $20 charge for Saturday delivery.
- We are required by our credit card processors to ship to cards billing addresses only. Shipping and billing addresses must match. If you wish to ship to an address other than the billing address from your card, please call us at +1 303 572 1111 for further details.
- Shipments require a signature upon arrival. Please schedule accordingly.
- We offer FREE 2nd Day shipping for orders above $150 and under $5,000 within the Continental United States (excludes Alaska & Hawaii).
- Please note that shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico can only be shipped second day air.
- Orders over $5,000 ship Next Day/Overnight for free. Orders over $5,000 shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will receive 2nd Day shipping free.
- Keep in mind when shipping to an APO/FPO/DPO (Air/Army Post Office, Fleet Post Office or Diplomatic Post Office), that extra time may be needed. We cannot use a signature confirmation when shipping to an APO/FPO/DPO.
- Shipping times are approximate and not guaranteed and may change based on unforeseen circumstances.
- We are authorized dealers of the watch brands listed. Due to brand restrictions, most watch brands must be ordered offline. Free shipping DOES NOT apply to watches. Shipping and insurance charges will be applied accordingly. Please phone 303.572.1111 for details.
- We charge a flat fee of $85 for all international shipping and handling. *This does not include any customs or duty fees. If you are receiving your order outside of the United States, you will be responsible for all taxes, duties and fees incurred through the customs department of the country to which you are shipping. Customs duties vary by country and are the responsibility of you, the recipient.
- We can ship to a non-US address provided it is being sent to the billing address associated with the credit card being used.
- It is possible for some orders to experience a delay in customs. We have no control over this and ask that you contact your local customs agency if necessary.