- Fulfilling most orders of in-stock items begins when your online purchase is completed. Items will be shipped once your payment is approved, the item is located, and the shipping and billing addresses are verified.
- After your order leaves our store, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during checkout and the location of your shipping address. PLEASE NOTE: business days for Oster Jewelers are Tuesday-Friday and exclude federal holidays within the United States.
- Occasionally, we have pre-order items that are not yet in stock, but available for advanced order. You will not be able to order these items off of the website. Call +1 303 572 1111 or Send us an ePost to inquire about pre-ordering an item.
- The majority of our items are specially handcrafted and are limited in quantity. These items can sell quickly online or in our retail store, therefore our web site may experience a delay in being updated. If we are out of stock of an item that you have ordered or need special sizing we will contact you via phone or email to special order the item or help you find alternative choices.
- When you place a special order, you have committed to the item. Once the special order is placed, it is non-returnable and will not be refunded or exchanged. Your order may be cancelled only within 24 hours of being placed by calling +1 303 572 1111 or emailing email@example.com.
- Special order merchandise includes sized, engraved and altered items and any merchandise not in stock and which must be special ordered from the manufacturer.
- Keep in mind that special orders may take up to 6-8 weeks to ship. You will know within 24 hours before you place your order what the estimated ship date will be. Pricing and shipment will vary from designer to designer, so please call +1 303 572 1111 for more information on special ordering.
Returns & Exchanges
- Oster Jewelers does not issue refunds.
- You may return merchandise for store or online credit only. You must make your return requests within ten (10) days of date of delivery of your merchandise. Please contact our staff at +1 303 572 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Code. We will send a return label for accepted returns.
- Please note that you are the owner of all purchased merchandise, bear responsibility for its loss or damage until we authorize its return, and we receive the returned merchandise in its original condition.
- Authorized returns will be issued a credit for 100% of the original purchase price less shipping, insurance and any other special handling charges associated with the original sale.
- Product returns must be in their original sale condition, unused and unworn. We will refuse any return that has any sign of wear, scratches, modification or alteration in any way. Please note that a return cannot be accepted for items that do not include all original product packaging, jewelry boxes, watch cases and outer boxes, warranties, certificates, manuals and any other materials included with the original sale. A restocking fee may apply to accepted orders returned without all of the proper product packaging.
- Special orders are non-returnable and will not be refunded or exchanged. Your order may be cancelled only within 24 hours of being placed.
- We will issue your credit within three (3) business days of receipt provided our inspection confirms that you have returned the merchandise in its original sale condition with all required materials. You will receive a written statement of your credit via first Class, U.S. mail. You must use any credit within eighteen (18) months of its date of issue or it expires.
- We do not accept returns for items shipped outside of the United States or Canada.
- Oster Jewelers offers complimentary gift wrapping on all orders. Be sure you check the appropriate information when checking out to receive gift wrapping on your order.
Join us on Instagram @osterjewelers #mycoloradostyle