Louis Erard Le Régulateur Louis Erard x Label Noir | LE178
Le Régulateur Louis Erard x Label Noir is more than a collaboration, it is a meeting of the minds. The Geneva based atelier Label Noir has joined forces with Louis Erard for an exciting new release. This striking new watch is all about depth. The head watchmaker and found of Labe lNoir, Emmanuel Curti, wanted to redesign the regulator in his own way of reading the time: first the hour, then the minute, then the seconds. The order of reading led to graduated finishes, from true matte to a glossy sheen.
A limited edition of 178 pieces. Please contact Jeremy@osterjewelers.com or call 303.572.1111 to reserve.
The first thing that jumps out at you is the small hour dial: the only glossy black element on the entire watch, highlighted by a thread of mirror polished steel. The rest of the dial is in vertically brushed matte, accentuating the contrast, while the case is treated in matte black so as not to interfere with the dial. The strap adds a finishing touch : black Cordura woven fabric that stands out from the rest, as if adding to the play of textures and extending the range of black tones.
Once again, this new variation on the regulator theme captures the essence of collaboration. Louis Erard has been one of the Franches Montagnes region's more maverick brands for almost 100 years. And Label Noir has been a Geneva based atelier at the forefront of customisation for more than ten years. The meeting of these two worlds produced a spark: a green spark, like the last ray that the sun sends over
the earth before hiding behind the horizon.
- Sellita SW266-1 Calibre
- Automatic regulator
- 25.60 mm diameter
- 5.60mm height
- Hour hand at 12 o'clock
- Central minute hand
- Second hand at 6 o'clock
~ 38 hours
28,800 VpH (4Hz)
- Élaboré grade movement
- Meticulously decorated
- Special openworked oscillating weight with black lacquered Louis Erard symbol
Sandblasted stainless steel with black PVD coating
- 22mm width
- 49.60mm lug-to-lug
- Movement visible through the transparent green caseback
- Caseback engraved with "Limited Edition <#> of 178"
Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Satin finish at 6-12 o'clock with white and green transfers
- Polished black lacquer counter at 12 o'clock with polished rhodium-plated ring and white transfer
- Counter at 6 o'clock with white and green transfers
- Logos Louis Erard X Label Noir at 3 o'clock
- Signature fir tree hands
- Rhodium -plated hour and minutes hands and green lacquered second hand
- Black nylon with green stitching with black calf leather lining
- Functional catch spring bars enabling the strap to be changed quickly
- Sandblasted stainless steel pin buckle with black PVD coating
- 22/20 mm
- 80/115 mm
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.