Louis Erard Excellence Petite Seconde Malachite | LE99
The new limited edition Petite Seconde series from the Excellence collection features a trinity of natural stones celebrating the sky, trees, and earth of the Jura region where Louis Erard was founded. Like the Régulateurs of 2021, these new Petite Seconde timepieces show off the interplay of materials and colors with the forest green of malachite (shown), the morning blue of lapis lazuli, and the midnight blue of aventurine.
Please contact Jeremy@osterjewelers.com or call 303.572.1111 to reserve.
Once again, Louis Erard meets the challenge of contemporary fine watchmaking with art and style. Each dial is unique and bears the traces of the millions of years that have shaped the natural stones and mineral glass from which they are made. The precious stone dials recall the long history of traditional watchmaking, which Louis Erard continues to perpetuate with its own distinct touch. The new format – 39 mm – is no stranger to this. The case has been further refined and all the signature elements are present: Metal indexes, fir-tree hands and engraved crown.
- Sellita SW261-1 calibre
- 3 hands with small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Special openworked oscillating weight with black lacquered Louis Erard symbol
28,800 VpH (4 Hz)
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Central hour and minute hands
- Second hand at 6 o'clock
~ 38 hours
Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Openworked malachite
- Snailed opaline (matte silver) counter at 6 o'clock
- Glossy silver indexes
- Anthracite transfers on the counter and white transfers on the malachite part
- Signature fir tree rhodium-plated hands
- Forest green grained calf leather with tone-on-tone attachment points
- Blue grained calf leather lining
- Functional catch spring bars enabling the strap to be changed quickly
- Polished stainless steel pin buckle
- 20/18 mm width
- 80/115 mm length
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.