Louis Erard Excellence Guilloché Main II | LE99
Louis Erard continues to reinvent traditional métiers d’art with the limited edition Louis Erard Excellence Guilloché Main II, the second hand guilloché dial from the manufacturer. Guilloché is no longer a question of decoration; it’s a subject in and of itself: a large diamond, an ace of diamonds, with a kinetic feel. It’s no longer a question of revisiting an old aesthetic, but of putting the technique at the service of a contemporary composition.
A limited edition of 99 pieces.
A collaboration with Fehr & Cie, SA, the guilloché required all the dexterity of the guillocheuse. The artisan produces the 99 dials piece by piece, each one taking several hours of work on the manual guilloché rose engine lathe. Not to mention the engineers, who had to invent and manufacture new cams to achieve this unprecedented result.
~ 38 hours
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Louis Erard logo transferred in black under the glass
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Matte black varnish
- Interlocking square pattern made by hand guilloché in the traditional way by Fehr & Cie SA
- Rhodium-plated, hour circle, & "Swiss Guilloché Main" transferred in powdered silver
- Signature fir tree hands in blued steel
- Black grained calf leather with tone-on-tone stitching
- Blue grained calf leather lining
- Functional catch spring bars enabling strap to be changed quickly
- 22/20 mm
- 80/115 mm
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.