Grönefeld 1969 DeltaWorks | Choose Dial, Strap, & Insert
The Horological Brothers are proud of their heritage as well as the nation they call home, the Netherlands. Inspired by the Dutch 'Delta Works,' Bart and Tim have conceived their first sports utility watch, the aptly named 1969 DeltaWorks which also references the year Bart was born.
Build your own 1969 DeltaWorks
Dial Options: Khaki, Salmon, Black
Rubber Strap Options: Olive, Blue, Orange, Black, White
Inserts: Rubber clad or Stainless steel
Please contact Jeremy@osterjewelers.com or call 303.572.1111 to reserve your 1969 DeltaWorks today.
When designing this watch, Bart & Tim wanted to produce a model that indulged purists with a remarkable choice of colors and styles. The 1969 DeltaWorks is available with three different dial designs/colors., 5 different strap options and finally, a choice of stainless steel inserts or color-coordinated FKM rubber-clad inserts. The model is designed to cope with the perils of water ingress and shocks while still upholding the elevated standards of horology and traditional craftsmanship that are synonymous with the Grönefeld name.
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Thickness: 5.5 mm
Number of parts
Number of jewels
31 jewels, partially set in solid gold chatons.
- Uni-directional winding mechanism
- For 24 hours of autonomy 633 rotations of the Oscillating mass are required
- Entirely decorated by hand
- 18k solid gold segment
- Stainless steel center pivoted on a high precision ceramic ball to avoid excessive wear. To prevent damage to the movement and winding mass the extremities of the 4 arms are extended and guided by the case and case-back.
Variable-inertia balance wheel with four white gold timing screws (diameter 10mm)
Free sprung with triangle hairspring stud
Jewelled Swiss lever
Spotted & ruthenium electroplated brass main plate
- Stainless steel, bevels polished by hand, micro-blasted center
- Circular grain on the top to highlight the bridges shapes and relief engravings
- Central hours and minutes
- Small seconds at 6 o'clock
Number of components
- 44.5mm (Diameter including case inserts)
- 43.3mm (Diameter bezel)
- 12.5mm (Thickness)
- 53mm (Lug-to-lug)
10 ATM / 100 meters (330 feet)
Stainless steel AISI 316L (1.4435)
- Screw down crown
- Triple gaskets with upright logo
- Flame-blued or polished steel extended Lancette hands with blue light emitting SuperLumiNova® Grade X1
- Small poised seconds hand
- Integrated FKM rubber strap available in black, olive, blue, white, or orange
- Stainless steel 316L micro adjustable (7 increments over 9mm)
- Embossed Grönefeld and logo engraving
- Open must be done by operating both push buttons at once
- Domed sapphire crystal on the front with hard anti-reflective coating on both sides.
- Flat sapphire crystal on the back with hard anti-reflective coating on both sides
Stainless Steel 135 Grams
Oster Jewelers is an Authorized Grönefeld Retailer