Czapek & Cie Faubourg de Cracovie Blue California | LE18
The Faubourg de Cracovie Blue California is limited to 18 pieces and only 1 remains. This remarkable watch features Haute Horlogerie integrated automatic Chronograph movement with a bespoke execution and a power reserve of 65 hours. The Blue electroplated brass dial with grené finish shines handsomely against the stainless steel case.
The Faubourg de Cracovie chronograph is the company’s third collection and was named after the location of Czapek third boutique, which he opened in 1850 in Warsaw, Poland. The calibre inside is also Czapek’s third, following the seven-day manually-wound movement in the Quai des Bergues and the suspended tourbillon with GMT in the Place Vendôme, both famous locations of the late François Czapek. The Faubourg de Cracovie represents another major milestone in the company’s modern history… for the pleasure of watch lovers and collectors world-wide.
SXH3: Haute Horlogerie integrated automatic Chronograph movement with a bespoke execution
- Column Wheel, Vertical Clutch and Linear Hammer
- Golden Rotor with Czapek logo
- Chronograph, hours, minutes & seconds
- Chronograph's minutes at 3 o'clock
- Chronograph's hours at 9 o'clock
- Small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Date at 6 o'clock.
5 Hz - 36'000 VpH
30mm - 13 lines 1/4
- Finely sandblasted and diamond polished anthracite bridges
- Snailed trottoirs
- Certified Chronometer (COSC)
41.5mm Stainless Steel
- Sapphire crystal Glass-Box with anti-reflective treatment
- Sapphire case back with Anti-reflective treatment on the inner side.
- Blue electroplated brass dial with grené finish
- Roman numerals from X ro II and Arabic from 4 to 8 applied indexes with SuperLuminova® treatment
- Tachymeter scale
- Hour markers in SuperLuminova®
- Red Chrono second hand
- Arrow hours and minutes hands with SuperLuminova®
Textured blue rubber
Oster Jewelers is an Authorized CZAPEK Retailer