Czapek Antarctique S La Carte Des Nuages Stormy Grey Steel | LE
La Carte des Nuages, the latest version of Antarctique S, brings two of nature's finest components together in an haute horlogerie interpretation. Translated to "Map of the Clouds," Czapek's La Carte des Nuages is a dreamy masterpiece available in two finishes (shown in Stormy Grey) and crafted from wafer-thin discs of elegant mother-of-pearl that captures the light with every turn of the wrist. Fine guilloché detailing is masterfully etched into the dial while Princess cut diamonds are set throughout each hour, culminating at 12 o'clock with a unique pair of "Antarctique" cut diamonds. Also available with a diamond set bevel, integrated lugs, and crown, and in a Misty white mother-of-pearl version with or without the extra diamond finishings.
The Stormy Grey/Stormy Grey Diamond will be available in a limited edition of 50 pieces. Deliveries will start in 2025.
Ref. Antarctique La Carte Des Nuages - Stormy Grey
Powered by the first entirely in-house conceived calibre, the SXH5.01 automatic caliber, it features a free-sprung balance wheel with variable inertia provided by four gold adjustable weights enables the highest level of precision tuning. The gear train is held in place by a series of seven handsome skeletonized bridges. The movement has superlative finishing on the bridges that merges Haute Horlogerie angling techniques with state-ot-the-art laser engravings. Every facet of this watch was considered with great attention. Like other watches in this collection, an exclusive quick-change system allows the wearer to switch out straps in nearly the blink of an eye. Effortlessly change the vibe of your La Carte des Nuages with two brushed stainless steel bracelet options, four rubber straps, and a selection of leather straps in complementing color themes.
- SXH5: Czapek's in house self-winding mechanical movement.
- 30mm - 13 Lines 1/4
- Swiss lever escapement
- Variable-inertia balance fitted with four gold inertia blocks
Number of parts
4Hz - 28,800 VpH
Power Winding System
Micro rotor with a 100% recycled platinum mass
>60 hours on one single barrel
- Open ratchets
- Sandblasted black bridges
- Straight-grained sides
- Six hand-chamfered inward angles
- Hours, Minutes, & Seconds
- 40.5 mm diameter
- 10.6 mm height
- Dial made of grey mother-of-pearl with a grey coating on the back
- 'Carte des Nuages' guilloché gridlines motif
- Exclusive 'Antarctique cut' diamonds at 12
- Princess cut diamond hour markers
Luminescent steel "Sword" hands
- Stainless steel case
- 38.5 mm diameter
- 10.6 mm height
- Screwed-down crown
- Sapphire crystal glass-box with anti-reflective treatment ARDur©
- Sapphire crystal case-back with anti-reflective treatment
- Integrated stainless steel bracelet with Czapek exclusive easy release system
- Additional calf leather or rubber strap
A large choice of straps is now offered to provide a maximum versatility and playful experience. 4 rubber straps whose pattern recalls the "Stairway to Eternity" design on the Passage de Drake dial are available in either black, white, dark blue or dark grey. On top of that, a selection of soft calf straps with contrasting topstitches can be chosen.