Louis Erard Excellence Petite Seconde Ice Blue
Louis Erard expands the Excellence Petite Seconde collection with a trio of new bold and colorful timepieces: Ice Blue, Purple, and Midnight Blue. The Excellence Petite Seconde Bleu Glacier celebrates the ethos of Louis Erard but with a contemporary on trend twist.
Available in a limited series between 100 and 150 pieces annually.
Framed within a 39 mm steel case, the aptly named Petite Seconde showcases a small second subdial positioned at 6 o'clock. The signature fir tree crown and hands return, maintaining these recognizable features of the brand. Arguably a transcendent hue of elite timepieces, the cool ice blue tone shows off a vibrant sense of luxury on the wrist. The polished hands pop boldly in a cerulean blue, bringing a playful contrast to the electric frosty blue dial, while the tone carries through to the calf leather strap which features functional catch spring bars enabling the strap to be changed quickly.
- Sellita SW261-1 calibre
- 3 hands with small seconds at 6 o'clock
- 11 1/2'''
- Ø25.60 mm
- Height: 5.60 mm
- Élaboré grade movement
- Special openworked oscillating weight with black lacquered Louis Erard symbol,
28,800 VpH (4 Hz)
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Central hour and minute hands
- Second hand at 6 o'clock
~ 38 hours
Polished stainless steel
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Movement visible through the transparent caseback
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Matte ice blue with circular satin-finished zone
- Snailed counter at 6 o'clock with diamond cut zone, anthracite transfers, glossy blue indexes
- Signature fir tree rhodium-plated hands
- Ice blue grained calf leather with dark blue attachment points
- Blue grained calf leather lining
- Functional catch spring bars enabling the strap to be changed quickly
- Polished stainless steel pin buckle
- 20/18 mm width
- 80/115 mm length
- 20 mm width
- 45.90 mm lug to lug
- 12.82 mm thickness
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.