Singer Reimagined 1969 Chronograph 40 mm | LE50
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
From the Moon Landing to Woodstock, 1969 is a year that will forever be woven in the fabric of our culture. It is also the year that took the watch world by storm with the invention of the first automatic chronograph. It's fitting that Singer Reimagined, turned to this iconic era to celebrate its latest 1969 collection with the new 1969 Timer and 1969 Chronograph. This two-piece release celebrates vintage aesthetics while maintaining modern sensibilities and technological sophistication.
2023 GPHG OFFICIAL NOMINATION "CHRONOGRAPH CATEGORY"
Limited production of 50 pieces in 2023
Featuring the latest iteration of the Agengraphe calibre, The 1969 Chronograph is condensed down to a 40 mm stainless steel case with every important detail accounted for, and provides for a staggering 60 hour event tracking. The jumping hours, jumping minutes, and seconds hands are all mounted centrally, and signal to the 60-second scale on the base. At 6 o'clock an eye-catching time-of-the day function is powered by two rotating disks beneath the dial surface, while on top, SuperLuminova provides supreme clarity for low-light reading.
Continuing its nod to the late 1960s, Singer Reimagined has also re-envisioned the bracelet for this latest collection, swapping out the rubber, leather, and cloth racing inspired straps they're associated with, for sleek stainless steel in an edgy "H" pattern. The stunning bracelet weave brushed and polished steel in a comfortable design that allows for a nearly custom fit, courtesy of the micro-adjustment mechanism.
- Singer Reimagined 6365
- Automatic mechanical movement column-wheel chronograph
- AgenGraphe Singer Reimagined exclusive 3-60 indication centralized instantaneous chronograph hours (60 hours) and minutes (60 minutes).
- Sweep chronograph second hand (60 seconds)
Number of Parts
Number of Jewels
21'600 VpH (3 Hz)
- Hours, minutes, on central discs rotating underneath the dial
- Central chronograph with instantaneous hours, instantaneous hours, instantaneous minutes and seconds
316L Stainless steel
- Deep piano black lacquer finish
- Applied signature golden crown ring
Domed glass-box sapphire crystal with double-sided antireflective coating
Screwed with sapphire crystal
10 ATM/100 meters
- Singer signature 316L stainless steel metal band
- Tapered from 22 mm to 18 mm
- Micro-adjustment mechanism for optimal fit
- Brushed steel with polished edges
316L stainless steel folding buckle with toothed bar for quick size adjutment
Oster Jewelers is a Singer Reimagined Authorized Retail Partner.