Louis Erard Excellence Régulateur Lapis Lazuli 42mm | LE99
Nature takes hold with the limited edition Excellence Régulateur geological releases. A trio of exquisite timepieces showcasing three different gemstones in an homage to the natural world. The cerulean blue-hued Louis Erard Excellence Régulateur Lapis Lazuli brings forth the "Blue Hour" - the deep azure of early dawn. Like a flash of Yves Klein blue on the wrist, the Excellence Régulateur Lapis Lazuli is reminiscent of that magical time suspended between night and dawn of a new day. A stone of inner piece, the deep ultramarine blue pigment of lapis lazuli is said to be more precious than gold.
A limited edition of 99 pieces.
Once again, Louis Erard is going off the beaten track by combining contemporary design and high-end watchmaking expertise in fine stone dials, geological time and mechanical precision, the visible signs of luxury and accessible fine watchmaking.
Hours, minutes, & seconds
~ 38 hours
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Openworked lapis lazuli
- Snailed opaline (matte silver dual counters)
- Glossy silver indexes
- Anthracite transfers in counters and white transfers on the lapis lazuli part
- Signature fir tree rhodium-plated hands
- "Oceania" blue calf nubuck leather
- Functional catch spring bars enabling strap to be changed quickly
- 22/20 mm
- 80/115 mm
Shop the Malachite and Aventurine versions here.
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.