Singer Reimagined Flytrack Barista | LE30
2022 GPHG Official Nomination "Men's Complication"
The newly introduced stainless-steel case of the Singer Reimagined Flytrack Barista is hand-finished with circular brushing and polished edges. Evoking the essence of fresh Italian dark roast coffee, the dial is matte brown, velvet-touch with the unique one-minute coffee brewing scale traced in contrast using a subtle beige color. A circular brushed golden rehaut, with a contrasting 60 second indication in black, underlines the refinement of this timepiece
Limited exclusive edition of 30 pieces.
The peripheral, rotating hour disc is presented in black matte ceramic and features 12 luminescent markings. The luminescent orange hour pointer is placed at 6 o’clock, in Singer tradition. A dark brown smooth calf strap, with brown stitching, is completed with a matching stainless-steel folding buckle. The Barista edition extends the Flytrack collection that began with the Tachymeter, Pulsometer and Telemeter variants. Each design is distinctive and purpose oriented but shares the same signature Flytrack function
- Singer Reimagined AGH6364
- Manual mechanical movement
- Singer Reimagined exclusive convertible flyback sweep second hand (60 seconds)
Number of Parts
Number of Jewels
21'600 vph (3 Hz)
- Hours on peripheral discs
- Central minutes and central seconds with flyback zero reset function
Black matte velvet-touch central dial featuring a unique coffee brewing scale on one minute
- Rotating hour disc in black matte ceramic featuring 12 luminescent figures
- Circular brushed golden rehaut
Sapphire with double-sided anti-reflective coating
Screwed with sapphire crystal
10 ATM/100 meters
- Brown soft calfskin
- Folding buckle
- Brushed steel with polished edges
Oster Jewelers is a Singer Reimagined Authorized Retail Partner.