Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture 1183-126-3/40
The "Manufacture" Marine Chronometer. Featuring the Manufacture Caliber UN118 with a power reserve of 60 hours. The Marine features a 43mm case and a white dial. Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Polished stainless steel case.
- Fixed bezel ring with a slightly tapered coined edge finish.
- Brushed finish crown guard.
- Crown with ridged rubber ring, for a secure grip.
- Rubber strap with single brushed finished titanium element featuring the Ulysse Nardin logo engraved.
- White lacquered dial.
- Applied blued polished steel Roman Numeral hour markers.
- Raised inner bezel flange with a fine printed minute track & small luminous hour markers.
- Blued polished steel skeleton hands with luminous tips.
- Slightly recessed small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
- Silver rimmed sub-dial with a power reserve indicator located at the 12 o'clock position.
- Magnified date window at the 6 o'clock position.
- Ulysse Nardin in-house manufactured Caliber UN-118 features:
- Beats at 28,800 vph.
- Contains 50 Jewels
- An approximate power reserve of 60 hours.
- The movement features a anchor escapement which is produced using DIAMonSIL, Ulysse Nardin’s revolutionary alliance of diamond and silicon. DIAMonSIL is silicon treated with a thin layer of diamond coating that not only eliminates the need for lubrication, but also significantly increases the part’s durability.
- Ulysse Nardin's patented silicon hairspring & in-housed produced oscillator with 4 correction screws.
- Rotor features 2 anchors as part of the rotor design & a blue medallion made of DIAMonSIL with the UN logo.
If you do not see the watch you are searching for, please phone 303.572.1111 for availability/variants or email us by way of the green Order Request Form button.
Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Manufacture 1183-126-3/40 is available to order.
We are an authorized dealer, purchasing online is unavailable at this time. Some items are available immediately. Orders may vary in time length. Please email us or phone with any questions. If you would like to speak with a consultant during business hours, phone: 303-572-1111* Fields are Required