Louis Erard Excellence Régulateur Aventurine 42mm | LE99
Nature takes hold with the limited edition Excellence Régulateur geological releases. A trio of exquisite timepieces showcasing three different gemstones in an homage to the natural world. Prized for its celestial allure, the stone of adventure takes hold on the limited edition Louis Erard Excellence Régulateur Aventurine. First created by 17th century Venetian glass blowers, this mystical crystal evokes the sparkle of a meteor shower on a moonless night.
A limited edition of 99 pieces.
Once again, Louis Erard is going off the beaten track by combining contemporary design and high-end watchmaking expertise in fine stone dials, geological time and mechanical precision, the visible signs of luxury and accessible fine watchmaking.
Hours, minutes, & seconds
~ 38 hours
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Openworked blue aventurine
- Snailed opaline (matte silver dual counters)
- Glossy silver indexes
- Anthracite transfers in counters and white transfers on the aventurine part
- Signature fir tree rhodium-plated hands
- "Deep" blue calf nubuck leather with tone-on-tone stitching
- Functional catch spring bars enabling strap to be changed quickly
- 22/20 mm
- 80/115 mm
Shop the Malachite and Lapis Lazuli versions here.
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.