Louis Erard Excellence Petite Seconde Purple
Louis Erard expands the Excellence Petite Seconde collection with a trio of new bold and colorful timepieces, ice blue, purple, and midnight blue. The Excellence Petite Seconde Purple celebrates the ethos of Louis Erard but with a contemporary on trend twist.
Available in a limited series between 100 and 150 pieces annually.
Framed within a 39 mm steel case, the aptly named Petite Seconde showcases a small second subdial positioned at 6 o'clock. The signature fir tree crown and hands return, maintaining these recognizable features of the brand. The vibrant splash of violet, while unexpected, is accessible and playful. The polished hands offer a handsome contrast to the dynamic plum hued dial, while the rich amethyst inspired hue carries through to the calf leather strap. Functional catch spring bars enabling the strap to be changed quickly.
- Sellita SW261-1 calibre
- 3 hands with small seconds at 6 o'clock
- 11 1/2'''
- Ø25.60 mm
- Height: 5.60 mm
- Élaboré grade movement
- Special openworked oscillating weight with black lacquered Louis Erard symbol,
28,800 VpH (4 Hz)
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Central hour and minute hands
- Second hand at 6 o'clock
~ 38 hours
Polished stainless steel
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Movement visible through the transparent caseback
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Matte purple with circular satin-finished zone
- Snailed counter at 6 o'clock with diamond cut zone, white transfers, glossy silver indexes
- Signature fir tree rhodium-plated hands
- Purple grained calf leather with tone-on-tone attachment points
- Blue grained calf leather lining
- Functional catch spring bars enabling the strap to be changed quickly
- Polished stainless steel pin buckle
- 20/18 mm width
- 80/115 mm length
- 20 mm width
- 45.90 mm lug to lug
- 12.82 mm thickness
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.