Louis Erard Excellence Guilloché Main | LE99
Continuing their odyssey in artistic craftwork, the Louis Erard Excellence Guilloché Main is made piece by piece with hand guilloché in Switzerland, with an attention to detail normally reserved for the absolute top of the range. Still in a limited edition and with the same contemporary take on the tradition, the 3D checked pattern created by Fehr & Cie, SA, catches the eye like a trompe-l’oeil. This unusual pattern on this type of finish, somewhat breaks the codes of the hand-guilloché dial. The effect is reinforced by the black varnish, used to cover the dial before the guilloché, and the final rhodium plating that gives a silver patina to the brass exposed by the chisel.
A limited edition of 99 pieces.
An hours circle and blued steel hands are the only accents allowing the intricate hand-guilloché dial to be the main focus on this detailed watch. Inside, the Sellita SW261-1 keeps time running smoothly with it's automatic movement in a 42mm stainless steel case. A handsome black calf leather strap accents the "shadowing" created by the guilloché design.
~ 38 hours
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Louis Erard logo transferred in black under the glass
5 bars (50 m/165 ft)
- Matte black varnish
- Checked pattern made by hand guilloché in the traditional way by Fehr & Cie SA
- Rhodium-plated, hour circle, & "Swiss Guilloché Main" transferred in powdered silver
- Signature fir tree hands in blued steel
- Black calf nubuck leather
- Functional catch spring bars enabling strap to be changed quickly
- 22/20 mm
- 80/115 mm
Oster Jewelers is a Louis Erard Authorized Retailer Partner.