De Bethune DB27 Titan Hawk V2 Blue
The De Bethune DB27 Titan Hawk V2 gets the royal treatment with the deep blue hues of its impressive dial. This 43 mm titanium timepiece wears magnificently on the wrist and is powered by the AUTOV2. Aside from its 60 hour power reserve , the Titan Hawk V2 features a patented titanium balance with white gold inserts, optimised for temperature differences and air penetration, as well as their patented balance-spring with flat terminal curve.
Combining the attributes of the DB28 contemporary lines with the DB25 classical and delicate spirit, the DB27 collection is an ode to simplicity while making no compromise in comfort and refinement. Its powerful movement integrate the best of De Bethune’s technology ensuring an exceptional reliability, every day, every time.
Mechanical self-winding movement
- Winding & setting the time (2 positions)
Number of parts
- Titanium balance with white gold inserts, optimised for temperature
differences and air penetration – De Bethune Patent (2016)
- "De Bethune" balance-spring with flat terminal curve - De Bethune Patent (2006)
-Silicon escape wheel
- Optimized oscillating weight in titanium and tungsten alloy
- Hand-crafted finishing and decoration
- Hours and minutes hands in sandblasted flamed-blued steel with hand polished steel ends
- Seconds hand in hand-polished steel
- Royal blue microlight
- Silver-toned chapter ring with Roman numerals
- Silver-toned minutes circle with Arabic numerals placed around the rim of the dial
Polished grade 5 titanium with middle microlight
- Short floating lugs in brushed grade 5 titanium (De Bethune Patent 2006)
In sapphire crystal (1,800 Vickers hardness) with double anti-reflective coating
Open back in polished titanium and sapphire crystal (1800 Vickers hardness) with double anti-reflective coating
Extra-supple alligator leather with alligator lining
Pin buckle in titanium
Oster Jewelers is a De Bethune Authorized Retail Partner.