De Bethune DB25 Starry Varius Titanium Ref: DB25VTIS3
De Bethune once again displays its technical and aesthetic mastery by unveiling the DB25 Starry Varius, a poetic interpretation of the traditional DB25. A personalised constellation, revisited lugs and an original 42mm case compose with delightfully pure classic imparting fresh creative momentum while showcasing horological history.
- De Bethune star-studded sky in blued and polished titanium with hand-fitted white gold pins depicting the stars
- Milky Way patterns produced by laser beam micro milling, gilded with 24-carat gold-leaf
- Silver-toned hours and minutes ring with polished rose gold hour markers
In hand-polished rose gold
- Polished grade 5 titanium
- 42 mm diameter
- 8.8 mm thickness
- Integrated, hollowed lugs
- Sapphire crystal
- 1800 vickers hardness with double anti-reflective treatment
- Crown at 3'o'clock
- Setting in two positions
Open case back in polished grade 5 titanium
- Mechanical Hand-wound
- Diameter 30mm
Number of parts
- Silver plate and barrel bridge cover adorned with "Côtes De Bethune"
- Hand-snailed barrels
- Hand-polished, chamfered steel parts
- Self-regulating twin barrel, De Bethune innovation (2004)
- Titanium balance wheel with white gold inserts, De Bethune patent (2016)
- "De Bethune" balance-spring with flat terminal curve, De Bethune patent (2006).
- Silicon escape wheel
- Triple pare-chute shock absorbing system, De Bethune innovation (2005)
Number of jewels
28,8000 vibrations per hour
Extra supple Alligator leather with alligator lining
Oster Jewelers is a De Bethune Authorized Retail Partner.