Bremont Supermarine S300 Black Diver
The new Bremont Supermarine Type 300 range responds to a demand for a professional dive watch in a slightly smaller iteration. The watches’ namesake derives from the 1930’s aircraft company, Supermarine, whose first ever Spitfire prototype – the Type 300 – led to one of Britain’s most iconic aircraft. The new 40mm case of the Type 300 is also slimmer being only 13mm from sapphire crystal to case back featuring a uni-directional ceramic rotating bezel.
- Modified calibre 11 ½''' BE-92AE automatic chronometer fitted with Bremont decorated rotor
- 21 jewels
- Glucydur balance
- Anachron balance spring
- Nivaflex 1 mainspring
- Rated frequency of 28,800 A/h
- 38-hour minimum power reserve
- Sweeping second hands
- Stop second function
- Date at 3H
- Adjusted via screw-down decorated crown
- Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.
- Case diameter 40mm
- Overall height 13mm
- Strap lug width 20mm
- Laser engraved ceramic uni-directional rotating bezel with Super-LumiNova®
Stainless steel screw-down decorated case back. Please note that all Bremont dive watches have screw in case backs for added protection against water entry, this means that any decoration on them may appear at any angle.
- Metal dial with integrated dial ring and Super-LumiNova® coated numerals/markers - Nickel satin hands with Super-LumiNova®
Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 30 ATM, 300 metres
Ratings & Certification
Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.
Oster Jewelers Is An Authorized Bremont Retailer