Bell & Ross BR V2-92 Aeronavale Bronze | LE999
In a nod to the Vintage BR Aéronavale collection, Bell & Ross went a step further and unveiled the BR V2-94 Aéronavale Bronze in a limited edition of 999 pieces that combines functionality and elegance while subtly reflecting the prestigious ceremonial uniform of French naval officers.
Limited edition of 999 pieces.
This elegant chronograph is clearly aimed at lovers of beautiful timekeeping instruments. In stabilized CuAl7Si2 bronze (91% copper, 7% aluminium and 2% silicon), its 41-mm case stands out with its distinctive yellow gold color. Known for its changing nature that gives it its unique character, bronze – a material cherished by Bell & Ross – provides a whole palette of unique shades. Although stabilised, the material changes over time - as if by magic!
- Calibre BR-CAL.301
- Automatic mechanical
- Small seconds at 3 o'clock and date
- 30 minute timer at 9 o'clock
- Central chronograph seconds
- 41 mm in diameter
- CuAI7Si2 bronze
- Bezel with anodized blue aluminum ring and 60-minute scale
- Screw-down crown and push-buttons
- Steel and sapphire case-back
- Blue sunray
- Gilded and polished numerals indices
- Satin-polished and gilded skeleton SuperLumiNova®-filled hour and minute hands
Box-type sapphire crystal with anti-reflecting coating
- Satin-polished bronze
Oster Jewelers Is An Authorized Bell & Ross Retailer